For every order placed one of the below charities is selected at random(by a computer program) to receive a donation. The donation amount varies based on the size of the order placed.
Donation amount based on this chart(before shipping charges)
- Order total between $10-$25 = Donation of $1
- Order total between $26-$50=Donation of $2
- Order total between $51-$75=Donation of $3
- Order total between $76-$100= Donation of $4
- Order total between $101-$150=Donation of $7
- Order total between $151-$200=Donation of $10
When the total donation amount for a given charity or organization reaches $75 a check or online donation is made to them by CoveredntheWORD!
Charities & Non-proft Orgs We Proudly Support
It’s actually all about you! At K-LOVE, we strive to give you the best music and material that you can find on the radio.
- Because we are listener supported, we play more music…for you!
- You’re faced with enough bad news. That’s why we share positive and encouraging stories every day.
- Our hope is to help you better understand your relationship with God and how that applies to your everyday life.
- We are there when you need us. We have Pastors on staff and available to pray with you.
- We can help you make a difference. We’ll find ways to impact your world and make it easy for you to join in.
Food For The Poor is the largest international relief and development organization in the United States
Founded in 1982, our interdenominational Christian ministry serves the poorest of the poor in 17 countries throughout the Caribbean and Latin America. Thanks to our faithful donors, our programs provide housing, healthcare, education, fresh water, emergency relief and micro-enterprise assistance in addition to feeding hundreds of thousands of people each day.Learn More
Was founded in 1994 we have served more than 55 MILLION people throughout the world through international children’s feeding initiatives, community outreaches, disaster response and partner resourcing.
Currently, there are more than 120,000+ children in our feeding initiatives in El Salvador, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Kenya, Nicaragua and the Philippines. Through the feeding initiatives we provide good nutrition, clean and safe drinking water, instruction on agricultural techniques, healthy living environments and education.
Year after year, we are lauded for our effectiveness and efficiency in mobilizing tens of thousands of volunteers for community outreaches and during times of disaster response. No matter what we are doing, our objective is to always deliver much-needed food, supplies and hope to the impoverished and suffering.Learn More
The MISSION of The Progeria Research Foundation:
To discover treatments and the cure for Progeria and its aging-related disorders.
- NBCC’s advocacy has resulted in more than $2.5 billion of new federal dollars for breast cancer research.
- Created a nationwide, grassroots advocacy network. Today NBCC’s membership includes more than 600 member organizations and 60,000 individuals.
- Brought about the development of an unprecedented multi-million dollar breast cancer research project within the Department of Defense that has attracted more than 40,301 research proposals.
- Through the Department of Defense program, worked vigorously to ensure consumer activist participation at the peer review research table.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
Who we serve
We serve close to 100 million people in nearly 100 countries around the world. World Vision serves all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
Why we serve
Motivated by our faith in Jesus Christ, we serve alongside the poor and oppressed as a demonstration of God’s unconditional love for all people.Learn More
Mission and Values
Our mission is to feed America’s hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger.
Feeding America has adopted the following Statement of Values, which guides all of our actions and planning.
We respect the inherent worth and dignity of every person and treat all with justice, equity and compassion. We honor the lives, concerns and stories of people in need and expect our partners to do the same. We accept one another and encourage diversity of thoughts and ideas.
Stewardship and Accountability
We keep faith with the public trust through the efficient and compassionate use of resources entrusted to us and are mindful that our mission is accomplished through the generosity of others. We maintain and communicate accurate and timely information on hunger research, education, advocacy and service. We evaluate and account regularly for how resources are used to implement and achieve our mission.
Our Vision & Mission
Every child born with a cleft anywhere in the world has the opportunity to live a full, productive life.
Clefts are a major problem in developing countries where there are over one million children who are suffering with unrepaired clefts. Most cannot eat or speak properly. Aren’t allowed to attend school or hold a job. And face very difficult lives filled with shame and isolation, pain and heartache. Their clefts usually go untreated because they are poor – too poor to pay for a simple surgery that has been around for decades.Learn More
Steel Hope was founded by Joshua L. Holm an author, life coach, and combat veteran who was wounded multiple times in Iraq. He had a vision to help others to stand again. Joshua desired to help people with disabilities whether they would be mental or physical to be more than the label society would put on them. He desires to bring hope to all people.
Our mission is to build, equip, and empower others to be people who will continually Believe, Expand, Stand, Transform, Encourage, Enlighten, and Love around the world.Learn More